Do you want a fun recipe for the holidays, with NO BAKING included? Perfect! Try this easy holiday snack recipe that your whole family can enjoy making and eating! As much as I love eating a homemade pie or cake, I’m not typically the one to bake them. However, I LOVE finding ways to spend time with my daughter in the kitchen, especially around the holidays. Those are the memories that I always had growing up: helping my mom in the kitchen. This is an easy cleanup snack recipe to try with your kids for the holidays.
White Chocolate Chex Party Mix
- 1 (10 oz) package pretzel sticks
- 5 cups Cheerios (any kind… our favorite is multi-grain peanut butter)
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 (12 oz) packages plain M&Ms
- 2 (12 oz) packages white chocolate chips (Ghirardelli is my choice)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- *wax paper
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Put aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the white chocolate chips and oil on high for 60 seconds. Stir and microwave for another 30 secs. and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal mix and stir until all of the cereal is evenly covered with the white chocolate.
- Spread the white chocolate cereal mix on two large baking sheets lined with wax paper. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Break into chunks and store in Ziploc sandwich bags. *(This is great for portion control and for serving to several kiddos.)
- Eat and enjoy!!
Other Add-Ins to try…
- Chex Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies
- Chex Funfetti Cake Batter Buddies
- Chex Cookies & Cream Muddy Buddies
Do you have a fun recipe for the holidays? Share your festive recipes using #MomsAroundLouisville!